Competitors may enter a horse at one level below that for which they have official competition results.
Competitors jumping 120 or over would then only be eligible for the 110 class.
The Jumping competition will be conducted under the EA National Jumping Rules 2022.
- Horses must be 4 years of age or older.
- Saddlery as per EA National Jumping Rules
- Course inspections are only permitted during designated times in official riding dress. Jumping courses will be open for inspection prior to the start of the competitions and re-opened between each class for approximately 15 minutes.
- Riders must ride in the order of the draw and must not hold up proceedings on the day.
- Course plans will be posted at the entry gate.
- EA Stewards will complete the Gear checks.
Please refer to the EA Jumping rules & Regulations for Article information.
Scoring – As per EA National Jumping Rules.
If a horse is eliminated, does not finish or is scratched from a round no points will be awarded.